2019 PRIDE IN PRACTICE CONFERENCE
Continuing the ascent and the long term value of Diversity & Inclusion
The Pride in Practice conference is the only national conference dedicated to advancing LGBTI inclusion in Australian workplaces, sports organisations and the health and human services sector.
Despite significant progress over recent years, recent research, including the 2019 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI), Health and Wellbeing Equality Index (HWEI) and the Pride in Sport Index (PSI), highlights that the journey has yet to be completed. Over three jam-packed days of the conference, we will showcase leading practice and thought leadership that highlight the long term benefits and value of Diversity & Inclusion.
In particular, the 2019 Pride in Practice Conference will feature sessions on:
- Effective inclusion strategies;
- Navigating barriers to inclusion, particularly for Trans and gender diverse people;
- Supporting young LGBTI leaders;
- Unleashing the potential of LGBTIQ+ women;
- Engaging Allies and building sustainable LGBTI networks
- Regional reach and beyond, plus so much more!
We would like to sincerely thank our sponsors Dell, PwC, Accenture, Doltone House and Thomson Reuters for their generous sponsorship. For more sponsorship opportunities, please contact Elaine Czulkowski on 02 9206 2193 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure your place ahead of the crowd we are offering an Early Bird ticket price of:
Preliminary Program coming soon.