For the first time at The Pride in Practice Conference, Members will be able to exhibit their products and services. Exhibiting at the Pride in Practice Conference will enable organisations to promote their services in a non-commercial environment and to also share with attendees the work they have done to increase diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Benefits of exhibiting include:
- *A listing in the Pride in Practice Conference program as an Exhibitor, distributed to approx. 600 people across the 3 days;
- Promotion of your brand via handouts and banners;
- Complimentary day passes to the conference to watch thought provoking sessions;
- A single exhibition display (clothed trestle table) set up in the foyer where all conference breaks will be taken;
- Ability to bring 1 banner along with merchandise and relevant collateral. Please note there is a strict no sale of merchandise policy. Any merchandise brought, must be giveaways only.
Please note, there is limited capacity and exhibition space will be provided to the most relevant organisations that are actively doing work to promote diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Prices above are exclusive of GST and are based on exhibiting for 1 day only.
*In order to receive a listing in the program, you must send in your completed booking form by the 31st of October. Any bookings made after this, may not be included.